We train all year round, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days a year (well maybe we'll have a week off for Christmas).
Days that we train together as a team are on Saturdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and we have two boats available.
However we also have O1s (boats for one) that you can take out any day of the week to improve your technique on the water.
We train on the following days duing the Spring/Summer months:
- 18:30- 20:30 Tuesday (from 29/03/16)
- 18:30- 20:30 Thursday (from 29/03/16)
- 09:30-12:00 Saturday
During our Autumn/Winter months we only train on Saturday @ 09:30 - 12:00 with optional 01 sessions on Sunday at 10:00
If you need any additional coaching just speak to one of the advanced level paddlers and I am sure that they would be willing to stay behind to help
What to bring
- T-shirt/waterproof jacket/jumper if it gets cold
- Shorts/3/4 lengths/jogging bottoms
- Sandals/flip-flops/boat shoes if you have any
- Bottle of water/fluids
- Towel and showering gels/shampoo
- Complete change of clothes for afterwards